Services to make your website fly
Additional Web Services
Whatever your needs, we’ve got you covered
The words that you use on your website are very important. It’s not only the content that will help persuade potential clients to work with you, but you have to get it all technically sound as well so that you don’t miss out on SEO. That’s why we only offer the best in copywriting services.
When you work with us to provide content for your website, you’ll get:
- Standard boilerplate copy to use everywhere to give consistency across your marketing channels
- A professionally written website – content for every page
- A copywriter that will work very closely with the website designer
- We only work with the most highly trained and experienced copywriters that will bring your brand, your services and your products to life
- Our copywriter can also work with you on a longer term basis, if required, to write blogs or news articles for your website (which can be great for SEO!)
When we do the initial discovery call, we will always check whether you have the content covered or not. Or if you’d like any other information, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is a complex and technical subject that is constantly shifting. Our experienced SEO specialists spend their time understanding the subtleties and changes to the way search engines, such as Google, calculate search rankings. They use that knowledge to ensure your site appears as high up in the search results as possible.
SEO can be vital for some businesses who are reliant upon search results to drive traffic to their websites. But SEO can also be quite expensive, and you can’t just do it once. It has to be an ongoing task if you want to get meaningful results. Knowing this, we offer two solutions:
- LiteSpeed – if you take one of our LiteSpeed packages, we offer a Lite SEO package to go alongside it as an optional extra. It means you can get some SEO for the fraction of the normal price.
- Flexible Websites – we offer a competitively priced monthly package. The best part is that because we get to know your business so well from the outset, we can make sure that the SEO is very targeted to help you reach your goals, whatever they might be.
Hosting, Support & Maintenance
If you’ve opted for a Flexible Design, this is where you need to have a think, longer term. If you need help hosting your website, we can do that for you. We also offer different packages for support and maintenance, depending on what your requirements might be. We want to make sure you have peace of mind in knowing that your website is being taken care of.
Not all hosting is created equal, and we’ve worked hard at WhiteStar to ensure that we offer clients a fair price and the best in quality and security, something you might not get with some low-cost generic hosting packages.
- UK-based servers – many hosts are located in the US or mainland Europe. This can affect connection speed and may also be subject to different data privacy laws. That’s why we only host our websites in the UK
- Sharing with fewer sites – with big commodity hosting companies, your site shares a server (and the server’s resources) with many hundreds of other sites. If any of these sites is badly written or hacked, it could hog resources and slow your site down. WhiteStar servers host far fewer sites, all of which have either been built by us or are maintained by us, so we can make sure that risk of contention is minimised and dealt with quickly
- Backups – regular (weekly) site backups are included with our hosting package
- WordPress/Plugin Updates – WordPress is secure, as long as you keep the software and any plugins updated. Our WordPress hosting package includes weekly WordPress core/plugin updates with visual inspection so that any issues are picked up and dealt with swiftly. Critical security updates are applied as soon as possible after they are made available
- UK-based support – If you have problems with your hosting you can raise a support ticket. You’ll get a response from a real, UK-based person, not a call centre on another continent. And we’ll sort your problem quickly and efficiently.
A quick and easy website solution for those on a budget
What you want,
how you want it
More than just websites
Professionally designed materials for all your needs
We’ve got you covered
Hosting, support, copywriting and SEO services
Some of our reviews
The whole process of designing the website was all very painless and we are more than happy with the final result. The website looks very professional and captures the ethos of our business perfectly.
Having the ongoing support means if we do have any issues or want anything tweaking on the site, Paul is on hand to sort it out for us.
Overall, we were very happy with the process from beginning to end, and with the final result. We would highly recommend Paul to anyone looking for a new website.
On behalf of our networking group, I’d like to say a huge thanks to Paul for creating and maintaining our website. Paul offered us an affordable solution, which the committee and members really appreciate. He has an eye for detail and a real passion for getting things right, making sure the website delivers exactly what’s needed. Highly recommended.
Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value
Paul and his team are very thorough and will always go above and beyond to ensure their clients are happy with the outcome of all works, from start to finish. They support their clients even after works are complete, which shows a good sign of professional business support.
WhiteStar offer a fantastic, friendly and efficient service. Paul always goes above and beyond to get a job done – including liaising with our web development agency. He explains things clearly and responds quickly to messages. I couldn’t be happier with the service WhiteStar provides.
When Paul designed my current website, he told me about being able to edit it myself, but to be honest I didn’t really pay that much attention to what he said (sorry Paul!), until recently. My business has changed direction so I decided to “have a go”, and was so surprised at how easy it was to do! The back-end function of the site is so easy to navigate and straightforward to make changes. He’s created a site, that I can easily manage to edit myself and I’m a self-confessed technophobe!
We highly recommend Paul and his team at Whitestar.
They did an amazing job designing the graphics for a brochure our company was working on Paul and his team listened to our thoughts and ideas and ran with it – they took on board what we were requesting and brought it to fruition. Thank you, Paul and team for being incredibly easy through every part of what could have been a very difficult process design, use of graphics, advise and so much more! Will definitely work with Whitestar again.